Managing major and complex Offshore & Marine projects requires an experienced team to successfully guide the project from FEED to Execute phases.
Our team has global experience in successfully delivering small to major multi billion USD projects from the early stages to full lifecycle. We can also provide suitably competent and experienced personnel for your Marine & Offshore New building and Conversion projects.
Our Areas of Expertise Include:
- Project team management:
- Develop project specifications
- Develop and implement project plans and deliver to agreed schedules.
- Recruitment and supply of highly specialised project personnel.
- Project contract and budget management.
- Able to deliver difficult & demanding projects.
- Implementing lessons learned from past projects to prevent same pit falls or reoccurring issues.
- Troubleshoot delayed projects and implement action plans.
- Global experience in large offshore major projects.
- Remote location project management.
- Construction site and offshore team management.
- Company site representative on behalf of owners.
- Turret mooring systems – design, construction, commissioning & installation.
- Power & Propulsion Systems Management: Operation and maintenance of steam/ gas turbine & diesel engines.
- Planned and breakdown maintenance management.
- Major emergency management, including remote locations
- Site HSE management.
- Offshore facility tow preparation and delivery to field.
- Hook up, start up and handover systems to Operations Management.
We Work With Reputable Companies
Our Project Management Process
- Conceptual evaluation.
- Front End Engineering Design including Hazid / Hazop / FMECA.
- Construction Yard feasibility, inspection, evaluation and recommendation.
- Implement agreed equipment and system preservation programmes and inspection.
- Review and incorporate agreed lessons learned from previous projects.
- Onsite Representative Construction Management.
- Factory Acceptance Tests.
- Sea Trials.
- Load out and Towing Management.
- Marine vessel delivery voyage.
- Offshore Facility Mooring & Hook Up Management – including evaluation and selection of the Hook Up Contractor.
- Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning.
- Project review and health check of target milestones and provide action plans.
- Sail away readiness review to achieve target delivery date.
- Start Up and handover to Operations.
- Maintenance management.
- Start up readiness review and recommend action plan to achieve target start up date.
Some Of Our Recent Projects
Ichthys Venturer FPSO and Turret – DSME Korea / North West Australia.
Cossack Pioneer FPSO
Woodside DSV Shelf Supporter
Woodside Shelf Challenger PSV – ASI
BP Greater Plutonio FPSO – HHI Korea / Angola
BP Gem Class LNGC – Duel Fuel Diesel Electric – HHI Korea
BP Skarv Turret Mooring System – 8000 te – Singapore/SHI/Norway
BP Quad 204 Turret Mooring System – 10,000 te – Singapore/West of Shetland UK
BP Quad 204 – Singapore/HHI Korea/West of Shetland UK