Ahrens Marine & Offshore
Wellbeing, Training, Assesment, Auditing
Developing New Business
Developing new business, Cultural and behavioural change programs.
Coaching and Mentoring Frontline Management and Supervision
Developing insights and understanding which will help you grow personally and professionally by encouraging the personal and professional development of others.
Coaching and mentoring to assist Frontline Management and Supervisors with regular meetings to exchange ideas, discuss progress and set goals for further development.
Training and Facilitation
We don’t just practice and deliver health and safety services for clients, we also provide a broad range of training solutions using our unique visual learning & discussion based workshop methodology, to underpin competency in all areas of Health, Safety, Environment and Risk Management.
Qualified training personnel are available for on-site training at client facilities or offsite venues.
Our training packages include courses for:
- Cultural change programs
- Safety committees,
- General compliance training, such as Fitness for Work, JHA and risk assessment, Permit to Work and customised induction initiatives,
- HSE leadership and frontline management.
- Customised courses to suit individual needs, whilst remaining abreast with the regulations relevant to our clients
- Supporting manuals and training materials.
Safety Management Systems
Development and implementation of Safety and Environmental Management systems
We provide sustainable and integrated solutions for the development of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) management systems that comply with relevant national and international standards.
We work with clients to produce QHSE policies, procedures and guidelines, and can assist our client with the implementation and communication of a tailored management system to suit our client’s business needs and to meet industry standards. We are able to commit to the full project lifecycle, including the implementation, certification and audit phases of the management system roll out.
We have developed both complete and components of QHSE management systems that have been certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001 and AS/NZS 4801, ISM standards.
Risk Assessment & Specific Advice
We are able to provide project support to onshore & offshore drilling and production facilities, and clients across marine, gas, mining and refining, construction, and manufacturing industries.
With several decades of experience in upstream and downstream oil and gas, petrochemicals, processing plants and mining and refining, our engineers and HSE professionals provide independent facilitation to projects requiring risk assessments.
We can assist you with:
- Process HAZOP and HAZID facilitation for design, construction, commissioning, modifications and operations
- Performance standards verification
- Project risk assessments
- Asset integrity audits
- Engineering audits
- Management of change support and audits
- Operations and maintenance safety engineering support
- Plant and process failure incident investigation and root cause analysis
- Asset integrity management
- Quality Management system auditing to ISO 9001and ISM standards
Our company offer a comprehensive Incident Investigation Service. Experienced personnel using the TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis, can facilitate an investigation to find the root causes and recommend corrective actions for injuries, accidents, equipment failure, near misses, system failure and can facilitate improvement projects in order to stop an incident / failure before it occurs and improve productivity.
Auditing, Inspection & Review Services
Auditing and Quality Inspection and Workplace Review Services.
Our experienced auditors conduct reviews and audits at any location.
We develop customised audit tools to assist clients to better understand their operations, materials, assets, people, systems and culture. We can audit against our client’s management system and validate legislative compliance to Australian and international standards, where applicable including:
- Management system audits to ISO 9001 and International Management System (ISM Code).
- Management of change audits
- Post incident audits
- Legislative compliance audits
- Prequalification audits
- Workplace inspections
- Operational HSE audits
- Health and hygiene audits
- Training & Competency audits
- Permit to Work system audits
- Manual handling audits
- Shipyard contractor compliance audits
- Environmental audits
Onsite Support & Operational Placement
We provide organisations with short, medium or long term onsite support or secondment to meet specific requirements. Our handpicked team of professional consultants and contractors with extensive operational HSE experience are available to provide HSE management, coordination and assistance, including advice and support for attaining regulatory approvals and HSE performance monitoring of operations.